The school canteen sells a selection of freshly prepared hot and cold meals and snacks daily. It is open for morning break (10.50 – 11.10) and lunch (1.10-1.40).
Please will parents, carers and students ensure that the school is aware of any allergies students suffer from.
Free School meals eligibility
Free School Meals (FSM) may be awarded if either parent or carer of a student of Robert Owen Academy is in receipt of one of the following benefits
- Income Support or Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Child Tax Credit, where Working Tax Credit is NOT in payment AND your annual income does not exceed £16,190 (as determined by HM Revenues and Customs)
- Working Tax Credit ‘Run On’ (A four week payment when your employment has ceased or your working hours reduce below 16 per week)
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
Application forms can be downloaded from the Herefordshire Council website https://www.herefordshire.gov.uk/advice-and-benefits/benefits-and-support/free-school-meals or a hard copy can be requested from reception (T: 01432 513120 / E: email@example.com )